Sunday, January 1, 2012

limewire music download siteDoes anyone know of an easy music download site besides Limewire?

I was using Limewire but it stopped downloading for some reason and so I deleted it (or so I thought) and I was going to try and re-download it but now it's saying that I already have one program running and it won't download it again, but I don't have it on my computer anymore. I looked for another FREE AND EASY music download site but I couldn't find any. PLEASE HELP! If you know of any LET ME KNOW...PLEASE! THNX!
think twice if you wish to download music from those free sites for simple 2 reasons,

1. there are illegal
2. those sites are usually contains virus or spyware which will crash your system!!

I am using Napster, there have huge old and latest muslimewire music download siteic ready for you to download. It cost only $9 per month for unlimited download. It is totally legal and you will be worry free

They currently offer 7 days free trial, which you can try out before you make your choice.

Get your free trial coupon here
www.mazikmasry.getgoo.us !!!


yes simple.
download utorrent. www.utorrent.com
then go to www.torrentz.com then write there what you want:)
ok have fun.
good luck
Kazaa is pretty good..Try it :)
for listening but not downloading for free projectplaylist.com or bearshare.com for downloading but it kinda screws with your computer
It's much easier than I thought! Anlimewire music download sited downloads are so fast! I downloaded many songs and as they say, it was perfect. Now I am discovering all the music/movies that I can download. This is SO cool!. Try it yourself
Your answer is here: http://downloadsitereviews.blogspot.com/
Uturrent is good, I have it too but I mostly download movies from it, like last time I downloaded Shrek the third from there.....lol. But a friend told me of this website which downloads songs for free.......www.dogpile.com.....ya I know sounded weird but it has most of the songs I wanted.

BTW sometimes it only downloads like 2 or 3 min of the song..........not all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment