Wednesday, January 11, 2012

who has winona ryder datedWho do you think is the prettiest woman Johnny Depp has ever been in a relationship with in real life (off?

screen)? Kate Moss, Winona Ryder, Sherilyn Fenn, Cristina Ricci (they dated for a very brief time), or the one he has children with and is still with, Vanessa Paradis? I honestly think Sherilyn Fenn, then Kate moss.
Ok. I think Sherilyn Fen could never be described as pretty. She is very fake looking, usually with badly madeup eyes and brow.

Kate Moss, I think she is pretty, possibly the prettiest of out Moss, Ryder, Fenn and Ricci. She actually looks kinda similar towho has winona ryder dated Vanessa Paradis.

I would say that Paradis is the prettiest.
sherilyn!

nicer eyes than kate and vaness and more regular features than winona

answer mine and spread it around

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=As1GiHgmIdys6OhBu6dU9lojzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20100222014214AADOFEr


i think kate moss is uglyy as AV儿劣*
Vanessa Paradis is the most beautiful of all of them. Then Christina Ricci. The others were not attractive at all
defiwho has winona ryder datednitely winona...that's why they look good together
Winona Ryder
I don't her name but she played the mother of the crooks on the Gonnies.
I don't like ANY girl that he's been with.
Wynona would have to be most attractive.. Kate Moss is so NOT attractive.
V Paradis. You must really like Johnny Depp
Sherilyn Fenn is my top pick but I do think Vanessa Paradis is a great choice, not just in looks, but she really seems to have substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment