Monday, January 9, 2012

download avira antivir 2010How can I get complete security on my PC if I download from http://download.cnet.com/windows/ ?

I have looked through their top downloads for the security section and I am hoping to find complete

security with the free software available to me. If you are wondering exactly where I am talking

about, look here:
http://download.cnet.com/windows/security-software/3150-2023_4-0.html?tag=mncol%3Bsort&filter=licenseName%3DFree&rpp=10&sort=downloadCount+asc

Lol, you can call me cheap, I bought Kaspersky 2010 but forgot to install it on this PC (whoopsy

daisies!) so that's why I am asking this quesdownload avira antivir 2010tion.

I am wondering, will I have complete protection if I add these to my "arsenal" of anti-internet-

problems?

- Ad-Aware Free Anti-Malware
- AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition
- Spybot - Search & Destroy
- ZoneAlarm (The free firewall)

In your opinion, which of the three is better?
AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition
Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus
Avast Free Antivirus

Lol wow they all start with the letters "AV"
If you really want my opinion and not just praise download avira antivir 2010at your choices then I would suggest you get rid of AVG and ZoneAlarm and Ad-Aware.

Get Avira or Avast, whichever you like the look of they are pretty equal in performance.

Keep Spy-Bot and get this too


Complete security doesn't exist.

roll a dice (1-2 avast, 3-4 avg, 5-6 avira), cross your fingers, turn away, and whistle softly.
Chuck ZoneAlarm and download PC Tools Firewall Plus. A better program and not all the hassles that come with ZoneAlarm

No comments:

Post a Comment