Wednesday, January 11, 2012

very short dirty jokesI feel lonely and left out. Any advise?

I;ll be 14 tomorrow. When I first went to secondary school I was with half of my friends in my class, and the other half in the other class. I had 5 close friends when I started. 2 of them started hanging out with this group of chavs who smoke and never bother going to lessons.

The 2 in the other class made friends with this big headed, self absorbed kid who puts everyone down, all the time, but people still like him.

I have made new friends, but that isn't the problem anymore.

The problem is the big headed person I mentioned (Let's call him A). Lately he keeps treating me and a few other like AV儿劣*, and I feel like he is stealing my friends because now most of them are beginning to act like him. He is very short tempered and is often violent. He thinks he is better than everyone else, and acts so cocky.

And now I feel like my friends are abandoning me. They never invite me to go out, and when they do, A is there. He's always saying I have no life because I never go out. Which isn't true. I would go out movery short dirty jokesre, but if he's going there is no way.

But none of that compares to what he does sometimes. He makes dirty jokes about my ex, saying she looks like a whore, he makes very dirty 'jokes' about her. She broke up with me but I still have some feelings for her and we are still friends. So he is also insulting one of my friends. And everyone else just doesn't understand how much it is hurting me and they laugh along even more, so he keeps doing it. I'm not exactly the most confident person in the world and if I talked to one of them, he would laugh at me and the 'jokes' will continue.

What's even worse is that he keeps flirting with my ex. And because we all have the same classes, I always see it. I feel like she is falling for him, and I think he likes her too (Even after what he said about her being a whore, being dirty). I don't get how she could be interested in him after she went out with me, and I am the exact opposite of him.

He takes my friends, he takes my confidence (I used to be very confident and overy short dirty jokesutgoing), and now, he's trying to get an amazing girl to go out with him. All because he doesn't like me. And I don't know WHY.

Help me, it's making school unbearable.
Why???? Because he's a domineering BULLY. lots;s of bullies act this way. It has no logical explanation because bullies sre not logical. Believe it or not ALL bullies suffer from a total lack of self esteem. His actions are clear to me. he's doing this because he is completely jealous of you. The greater his jealousy, the more nasty his actions are. Bullies need to be ignored , to a point, then named and shamed in confrontation. Speak to one of your tutors you like, or you let him win by default.
Highschool sucks. After highschool things will be a lot better. Focus on your studies, try and talk to different people, even if they're in another grade. Have you ever tried to invite your friends out instead of waiting for them to invite you?

No comments:

Post a Comment