Monday, January 9, 2012

avg free norton antivirus software downloadTo have my computer stay protected should I buy an antivirus software or just download a free one?

I normally download AVG but I'm wondering if that is good enough or if I should buy another one cause they told me AVG isn't that strong. I also heard that some software that requires money are actually worst than AVG like Norton. Will anti virus software also protect me from Malware or do I need a anti-malware software as well?
AVG Free Version only protects you from viruses

You could get Microsoft Security Essentials, that's free and protects you from viruses as well as other malware / spyware etc and it doesn't hog resources like AVG has started to do of late.

Norton used to be good but not any more

Non are perfect but of the paid ones Kaspersky is very good in my opinion

Additional
Bill M. is incorrect about real time protection.
Microsoft Security Essentials does provide real-time protection against spyware as well as viruses, worms, Trojans, and other malicious software. That's what makes it a no brainer to use instead of AVG.

Don'avg free norton antivirus software downloadt get Norton, it may have had some decent reviews recently but it has proved over the years to be inconsistent, it has often failed to pick up threats that free virus checkers stopped in their tracks, slowed down systems and can be an absolute pain to remove once its installed. Not worth paying for and not in the same league as Kaspersky.
Good Choice


Okay well I do not believe that ones the require money are worst then AVG. If you see the AVG it on comes with antivirus but if you read the back of like Norton or McAfee it comes with internet security, antivirus, Utilities and lots other added stuff. I would pay for one because of the whole Internet Security. Why? Because lets say you go to a infected site. Without it would let you in and you would get the virus and you would need to run a scan. If you did have it, it would stop you from entering the site. Also Norton 2011 comes with kids protection. Javg free norton antivirus software downloadust by looking at the interface of Norton you can tell it is a lot more better then AVG. Even AVG sells one for real money for more features then the free one. I think it is worth paying $30-$50
AVG/Avast are very good freeware.
I Use Microsoft Security Essentials. The best freeware.
Easy on your resources.

I uses AVG for a while, then switched to Norton and it works a lot better. It's a little expensive but it works really well,and has built in firewalls and maleware blockers.
I have always used microsoft security essentials and never had any problems. Its free, easy to use, and probably one of the best if not the best free anti virus programs out there.
Microsoft Security Essentials is the best free one. Here is a video that shows you how to get it set up for free
I have been using the Free version of Avast for 14 months and not 1 virus has made it into my computer.
Use Microsoft Security Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment