Wednesday, January 11, 2012

please tell me litFriends, i want to make useful software for people , can you please tell me what should i learn to create ?

Hi, freinds, i want to be expert in the field of software development. Please lit me all that should i learn to create all types of software and windows application. Just list me verything what should i learn to develop software whatever i imagine?
You should learn C,C++ & Dot Net. Dot Net Framework is windows component which lets you run application written in dotNet environment, like C# .NET or Visuplease tell me lital Basic .Net
Create an editing program? Something like Vegas Pro 10, Photoshop and stuff like that.
Or create a social networking website, stuff like that
I would learn Java, and C++. These two programming languages are great to know and allow you to develop applications across several operating systems and interfaces.

Ruby and Ruby on Rails are two good languages to learn if you plan on developing moplease tell me litbile applications, although I know Android devices use .APKs, which are a type of Java package.
If you're looking to develop custom software you should seek professional help. Once you decide what direction you want to take your software in you should visit http://pickpro.com to learn about our custom software solutions and you can get a better idea of our custom software development. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment