Monday, January 9, 2012

adobe flash player activexWhat is websense and how do i unblock it if it is interfering with installing adobe ActiveX flash player?

I have been trying to get activeX adobe flash player going on my computer, but it always says " current security settings prohibit the use of this', but I don't know what to do to get my security settings to change so I have adobe flash on my computer.
Is this YOUR computer or does it belong to a badobe flash player activexusiness or school?

Websense is a web filtering application that businesses and schools use to control internet usage. If this is blocking you, then there is not much you can do bu notify your systems administrator and ask him to lift the block
Thank everyone who participated in my question, and I cadobe flash player activexertainly appreciate the answers I received, but I found out that my computer was completely gone shortly after I poosed this question. Gone, meaning will not work at all. I finally got a new E-machine tower and have no problems now. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment