Wednesday, January 11, 2012

gary allan songsFavorite gary allan songs?

what are your top 5 favorite gary allan songs out of all his albums?
1. Right Where I Need To Be
2. He Can't Quit Her
3. As the Crow Flies
4. It Would Be You
5. Sorry

If we could include new stuff that will be on his next album, I'd have to say Like It's A Bad Thing, Watching Airplanes, and She's So California.
Videos of all three can be found here:
He's got such great songs that are all so different from each other... what a talented artist! Can't wait for the next album. I already love 3 of the songs (that I assume will be on it), so I can only imagine what the rest of the cd will be like. Nothing short of incredible, I'm sure.


1. Best I Ever Had
2. Man to Man
3. Nothing on but the Radio
4. Right Where I Need to be
5. Songs about Rain

Actually love all his songs though. He's awesome! By far my favorite male singer.
My favorite is The best I ever Hgary allan songsad. After that, Tough Little Boys, Nothing on but the radio, Smoke rings in the dark, Man to Man.
"Putting my misery on display"
"Don't look away"
"A feeling like that"
"Nothing on but the radio"
"Right where I need to be"
"Smoke rings in the dark"
"Don't tell Mama"
Oh gosh, I can't stop, I LOVE all his songs!!
It Would Be You
Songs About Rain
Loving You Against My Will
I'm Doing My Best
The One....
and many many more!!
the one
a feelin like like
right where i neeed to be
songs about rain
her man
Not in order because I like them all about the same...

Man To Man
Right Where I Need to Be
Nothing On But The Radio
Tough Little Boys
See If I Care
The One, this song makes me think of my husband, we dedicate this song to each other!!! If you haven't heard it, it is on the Alright Guy cd. check it out.
Best I've Ever Had
Tough Little gary allan songsBoys
Life ain't Always Beautiful
Songs about Rain
Right where I need to Be
The One is my all time favorite. When we were first dating my husband went out and got this for me--I had just went thru a very hard divorce situation and I was having a hard time dealing with a new relationship. So it kinda summed it up for us.

After that:
2 Your Man.
3. Songs about Rain
4.Tough Little Boys
5 Man to Man
i cant name 5 but i love "The One" & "Nothing on but the radio"
1) The Best I Ever Had
2) The One
3)Man To Man
4)Smoke Rings In The Dark
5)Right Where I Belong

HE HAS SO MANY GREAT SONGS IT REALY IS HARD TO LIST JUST FIVE.
I like:
Best I Ever Had
The One
Tough Little Boys
Life ain't always beautiful
?????
hard to choose, they are all great songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment