Thursday, January 12, 2012

britney spears quotesBritney spears song quotes?

any good britney spears song quotes?
love britney spears ! (:
"Love me, hate me say whacu want about me" - if u seek amy (my all time favorite song)
"Boy don't try to front, Ahh, Ahh know just whacu u are" - womanizer
"Heart, I know I've been hard on, heart, don't worry we'll make it thru"- Heart, *from Oops! I did it again*
"My loneliness is killing me" - I'm sure you know what that song is!
"Are you sure you want a piece of me?" - piece of me
"3 is a charm, 2 is not the same," - 3
"Let's pretend, that I've moved on, & I'll tell myself, that life goes on, without you," - I run away
"& everytime I see you in my dreams, I see your face, you're haunting me," - everytime
"She's so lucky, she's a star, but she cry, cry, cries inbritney spears quotes her lonely heart" - lucky
"宝贝疙瘩 i'm a freak & i don't really give a damn" - Get naked
"I'm a put on a show kinda girl, don't like the backseat, gotta be first" - circus
"cuz the girl in my mirror is crying cuz of you, & I wish there was something, something I could do-" girl in the mirror
"Been so many things when I was someonelse, boxer in my ring tryna defend myself" -unusual you
"Hold on, hold on, hold on, cuz you & me are sinking like quicksand"- quicksand
"Livin' legend, you can look but don't touch" - cold as fire
"bad girls, & bad boys, won't last forever" .yahoo.comupposed to do with my life?" - overprotected
"I need to make mistakes, just to learn, who I am, & I don't wanna be so damn protectedbritney spears quotes" - overprotected
"Everybody's talkin all this stuff about me, why won't they just let me live?"- my perrogative

I suggest you look up the lyrics for:

girl in the mirror - from album, "Oops!"
overprotected - album: britney
Everytime: in the zone
(unreleased songs)
little me
state of grace
baby boy
mona lisa
It's Britney, B*tch (All Time Favorite lol)
Oops! ...I Did it Again
You Want a Piece of Me!?
If U Seek Amy (F*ck Me)
All Eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus
"it's Britney, b*tch"
Imma slave forever
It's my perogative
hit me baby
Oops! I did it again

No comments:

Post a Comment