Wednesday, January 11, 2012

hip hop song quotes 2010What are some good song quotes from hip

from 2010 or recent years.
good ones that wud help me are ones about friends or things beautiful
"b*tches ain't sh*t"
Try checking the song lyrics:

Kanye West
The Roots
Maybe some old Beyonce tracks like Me, Myself and I.

Search for some underground rap and hip-hop artists instead of the usual mainstream crappy songs we have. The rap and sing about real stuff and beautiful stuff inhip hop song quotes 2010stead of sex, clubbing and oh so horrible AV儿劣*.
"If every AV儿劣** in yo clique is rich yo clique is rugged, no one will fall because everyone will be each others crutches." Jay-z Felling it 1996.

" The percentage that don't understand, is higher than the percentage that do, check yourself what percentage is you?"

"I've never set back feeling sorry for myself if you don't ghip hop song quotes 2010ive me heaven i'll raise hell, till it's heaven."
"I'll tighten my belt before I beg for help."
" A wise man told me don't argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who."
"My physicals a shell so when I say farewell, my soul will find an even higher plane to dwell."

No comments:

Post a Comment