Wednesday, January 11, 2012

justin bieber speaking tonguesWhat do you think about Justin Bieber speaking in tongues?

just asking.. i think its preety sick. haha. so what do you think? i wanna know.
dont post rude comments plzzz....


it was ok. I'm not necessarily thrilled that he was on there because I am not a fan ( but not a hater either). He has a nice voice, and he is creative. I just wish he would spend his time using his gifts in a more functional way, instead of having the music industry sucking him into their world of dramatic gossip and scandal stuff.
Haha! I thought it was funjustin bieber speaking tonguesny... it had that voice in the background that made me giggle.... i think it was "Yabba dibba dabba" lol..

It isn't a legit *rap*.. he was just having fun..

The "And I'm wired to the game"
"Stayed dried when it rains"
"Im tired of the fame"
" Are you proud of the fame"
"yes were the same
"yes im insane" lyrics is similar to some of the lyrics in "Imma go getta"


He is a pretty good rapper...
Lujustin bieber speaking tonguesrve his glasses, fantabulous rapping!!!!
Lurve the lyrics, easy to rap myself.
Wow! i want his nerdy glassess! but that sound so familar!
Huh he's actually a good little rapper who knew? lol
Haha I love it! "I'm White" lol.
i think it waz pretty cool.......PLUS I LOVED THE GLASSES HE SHOULD ALWAYS WEAR THEM...
I LOVEEE IT LOL
SOOO CUTEE ! :)
cool
his pretty good!
he looks like he is having fun so thats all that matters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment