Sunday, January 1, 2012

spy software freeware downloadRecommend me some anti

Hello

Can you advice me of some free anti-spy software that I can download onto my system. Take note that Yahoo Anti-spy was discontinued.
It need to be freeware, free to download, free to use, and must provide free spyware removal, and free spyware destruction etc.

CREED
I would recommend switching to FireFox and downloading the Key Logger add-on, as wespy software freeware downloadll as Net Craft, Ghostly and T.A.C.O, with optionally LastPass. They all are great together to help prevent spyware, and help keep your labtop/computer safe. Download AVG and Avast! too for the final touch in the ultimate deleting of spyware and viruses. The first day or so may be a little glitched, but the next day should be fine after installation. Trust me, Ispy software freeware download looked all of them up to make sure they wouldn't add any viruses or trojans onto my computer, so you should be safe.
try nod32.
superantispyware and malwarebytes get both they are very good and free get at cnet.com
I have found "Hijack This" to be the most efficient at removing spyware, and malware. Also, you should try "Malware antibytes"

No comments:

Post a Comment