Sunday, January 8, 2012

listen to instrumental musicWhat is good instrumental music to listen to when studying and revising?

I have a lot of exams coming up and like to listen to music but often get distracted and sing along so I'm after some good mainly instrumental music. I already listen to sigur ros and kaki king but any other suggestions would be apreciated :)
Mogwai, calexico, and tortoise. Some new has lyics calexico but the other two are pretty much straight good old indie instrumental :) enjoy


I love Mlisten to instrumental musicannheim Steamroller "Fresh Aire" series. These were the CDs that I listened to in college. Great stuff!

You might try some Kitaro as well.

George Winston has awesome piano based instrumental music.

Andeas vollenweider has great harp stuff.

I listened to many Jean-Michael Jarre and Vangelis music too but I am not sure that those will help you study better. They did for me but I'm not sure I van recommend them for ylisten to instrumental musicou.
Sigur Ros is a great selection.

Put on a online radio stream with chillout music.
You might also try non musical methods, maybe soothing sounds; ocean, rain, etc.
hmm the Derek Trucks Band has some great instrumentals...

they did a version of the Rasta Chant, intsrumental.
and a bunch of others. they got two good ones on their Songlines album
10 ft ganja plant- engine trouble and other songs tell me if u like em

No comments:

Post a Comment