Saturday, December 24, 2011

firefox 3.5 downloadI have decided to download Firefox 3.5. can anyone tell me if its worth downloading?

Firefox 3 was not good. is this any better? are there any disadvantages?
Firefox has already released the stable version of 3.5.1 which I believe a lot better and stable(of course!) been faster for me since from the 3.5 never experienced a single problem on Firefox from the last 2 years. It's completely perfect for me. Download McAfee siteadvisor for Firefox for a perfect amount of security. When I was using IE, I got 10 viruses per month. Curse on IE!!! When I was usinfirefox 3.5 downloadg Firefox, Not a single malware got through and I doubt there will be any. I used Google Chrome but for some reason I think Firefox is faster especially on Youtube and other sites. I hope this help.
you're a idiot


I fail to understand how Firefox 4 was "not good," but I've been using 3.5 for a couple of weeks now, and it's great. The browser is much snappier than before, and so far, I've had no issues ofirefox 3.5 downloadn both Linux and Windows machines.
Nope. Too many bugs in 3.5. It's much slower!! I've been having problems with my page hanging and freezing often. The start up for firefox is also slow. I don't have alot of add-on's or any of that crap either.
eh. theres a security patch that we're waiting on from firefox. should be coming out on the 15th. oh wait, did it come out yet? firefox is good

No comments:

Post a Comment