Tuesday, December 20, 2011

download itunes 8 for windowsITunes 8 download, windows vista, and compatible with ipod touch 3g?

can someone give me the download for iTunes 8 and that is compatible with my ipod touch? i bought my ipod touch 2G but i upgraded it to 3G. I don't know if that makes a difference or not it just seems like something you would need to know. And don't suggest downloading iTudownload itunes 8 for windowsnes 9, as it isn't compatible with windows vista enless you download something.
Ok two points in need to make you cannot upgrade to 3G. I am assuming you upgraded to 3.0. The second thing is you can't upgrade to 3.0 because only 4.0.2 is the one the Apple sends out for updating ydownload itunes 8 for windowsour ipod touch. The other thing is im using Vista right now and i have itunes 9.0. So i don't know what extra download your talking about. If you could add the download that your talking about would be great. Here is the itunes 8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment