Sunday, December 25, 2011

3g cdma driverHow can I get Mac Os

I have just got "Huawei Ec-325" wireless #G datacard From reliance communications for moblie use with my macbook, but it only supports Win XP and win 2000.So want driver for my new modem for Mac Os-X.
plug it in and use the generic scripts!

it's a mac... and 99% of compatible devices just work!

3g cdma driver a usb wifi isn't weird enough to require special drivers!
yes it is possible contact me on shellhell2002@yahoo.com for drivers for OS X


how do you use the generic script? i'm totally lost in this. please help. thank you!

3g cdma driver
You can download the driver from web or ask the relience person to get you the driver,
its hard to get the driver for os-x, instead try installng wndows on your os-x(which is very much possible ) and would allow you to download from bit-torent.

No comments:

Post a Comment