Tuesday, December 20, 2011

dell drivers and utilityIs a dell resource disk and a dell drivers and utilities disk the same?

i am looking to re-instal my dell computer i have 2 disk i have the dell drivers and utilities and i have the windows xp disk i looked on the internet just to make sure i know how to do it and i am notdell drivers and utility sure if it was just worded different but it says i need my operating system disk (windows xp disk) which i have and i need my resources disk for my drivers and other system tool so i am assuming that tdell drivers and utilityhey are talking about the drivers and utilities but i just wanted to make double sure. My Q is the drivers and utilities disk the same as the resources disk?
Yes it is the same that is all you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment